Because your comfort, health and safety have always been at the heart of our priorities, the hotel restaurant Benvengudo has set up
a Charter of Commitment, valid within our establishment.
TO WELCOME YOU IN COMPLETE SAFETY, AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY
We have implemented several preventive measures. These include training for all hotel staff in order to scrupulously apply all the recommendations of the World Health Organisation, the Government and Regional Health Agencies.
The hygiene rules of our establishment have been adapted so that our teams can work and welcome you in complete safety.
Continuous training and controls for our teams
• Appointment of a referent in our establishment, to ensure the implementation of protection measures, training of personnel
and the monitoring of compliance with the instructions;
• Continuous training of all personnel in the new procedures with knowledge control;
• Display of prevention information and barrier gestures for our personnel;
• Reinforcement of the cleaning protocol with disinfectant for the common areas as well as for the rooms, several times a day (in particular door handles, seats, tables, switches, floors…);
• Removal of all non-essential objects in the common areas and in the room (newspapers, pens, welcome trays…).
A rethought Welcome for your safety
✓ Before your arrival
• We will contact you to find out your arrival time and limit the effects of crowds;
• We ensure the ventilation of the rooms 2 hours per day at least;
• As far as possible, we space out at least 24 hours the use of the same room;
• All keys / cards are disinfected at each use;
• The linen is disinfected as well as the work spaces of the linen;
✓ As soon as you arrive
• Hydro-alcoholic gel at your disposal in the common areas;
• The reception has hydro-alcoholic gel for its work area;
• To limit the number of contacts in reception, we propose you to pay for your stay, ideally by credit card, whose terminal is cleaned at each use;
✓ For the duration of your stay
• Display of information and recommendations in the common areas;
• Reduction in the number of seats in the restaurant by ensuring a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between tables;
• Application of the room cleaning protocol in compliance with the procedures and use of the appropriate products put in place (disinfection, rigorous and repetitive hand washing of the staff, specific order of passage to ensure optimal disinfection…);
• To continue to offer you breakfast (lunch and dinner), hygiene measures are reinforced in our kitchens, in particular:
– Wearing a visor is compulsory;
– Bactericidal soap for an obligatory hand wash every 30 minutes;
– Strict disinfection measures;
– Respect of the social distance of 1.5 m;
• For your safety and for your health protection, the cleaning of the room is not provided in the case of a stay of several nights.
✓ At the time of your departure
• Provision of a box or basket to deposit your key / card, for disinfection before each new use;
• Sending of the invoice of your stay directly by email;
Take good care of you and your loved ones.
Updated on May 24th, 2020