Wine and Truffle Weekend
For the first time at the Benvengudo, for an extended weekend with friends or family, join us for a wine and truffle weekend at Les Baux de Provence.
Autumn is an ideal time to discover the richness of our terroir and enjoy the soft pastel-coloured days.
Programme for our Wine and Truffle Weekend | 3 Nights – 4 Days
– Cavage at our partner’s in the Vaucluse and lunch on site,
– A wine tasting with a winemaker from the Alpilles,
– A culinary demonstration with a special menu by our Chef around the truffle,
– Dinners excluding drinks,
– Rooms and breakfasts.
Discover the assets of Provence and the diversity of our region.
The weekend take place in a small group of 12 people maximum from Thursday to Sunday.
Thursday 16 December to Sunday 19 December 2021
Package from 668,50 Euros per person in a Côté Bastide double room or from 729 Euros per person in a Côté Jardin double room.
This price includes all dinners – excluding drinks – and the events described above. It does not include
– Lunches except for lunch during the cavage,
– Wine and other drinks,
– Transport from the hotel to the cavage and other expenses.
We recommend that you come with your own vehicle or rent a car for the weekend.